Crorey Alternative Fuels Biomass Gasifier Systems
January 8, 2008
Specification 45 kWe 500-700,00 Btuh, 0.5-5 psig.
Theory of Operation
In general, our gasifier transforms dry biomass into a usable, gaseous fuel with can be used in virtually any existing natural gas or propane burning device.
Patented device performs the following broad tasks:
1. Using controlled combustion in an oxygen depraved environment, we break the carbon and hydrogen molecular bonds with a multi stage system.
2. A final stage incinerates the harmful tars and unwanted, long chain hydrocarbons.
3. A bed of carbon char reconstitutes the incinerated products of combustion back into a combustible gas.
4. Gas is cleaned of any ash and moisture using rapid expansion.
5. The conditioned gas is supplied to a pressure tank for end users.
See website for details and video http://www.croreyrenewable.com
Payback Calculations http://gasifiers.bioenergylists.org/gasdoc/crorey/payback.pdf
Crorey Biomass Gasifier Systems
31120 Sheridan Drive
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
See also: (Monroe, MI) Council City council okays biomass feasibility study, December 4, 2007